He sets a feast before us! As we’ve been exploring parables on what we eat, I sense the abundance of all He’s given me to enjoy.
I love Penzey Spice’s motto: “Love People. Cook them good food.”
That’s exactly what I feel like these teachers of the Word have done. They’ve loved me and cooked me up a good wholesome meal for my spirit. Do you feel hungry and thirsty for more of God, who He is, His ways, and His kingdom?
Then here are some of the most influential, nourishing, satisfying truths of God. I’m so excited to share this with you! Kind of like when I fix up a great meal and can’t wait to share it with my friends and neighbors.
So… Eat up! Buen provecho! Bon appetit! It’s a feast, yall. Enjoy!
- Graham Cooke. He’s like the British Grandpa-in-the-Lord that I never had. : ) He is saturated with an understanding of the sweetness and kindness of God. And I’m grateful for how his teachings have literally changed my thinking and beliefs about the Lord in profound ways. I love to listen to him while painting.
- [youtuber youtube=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xft9n0PTAAY&index=15&list=PLAA144D50C90B94A8′]
- Hiddenness and Manifestation (a fresh perspective on what’s going on when God feels far away).
- Developing a Sense of Wonder
- Every sermon I’ve ever got my hands on. It’s worth every penny sown in to the ministry to buy the sermons.
- Beth Moore. She is a spunky, on-fire woman of God. And she’s Texan. What could be better than a funny Texan who loves God? : ) She’s like the aunt next door that helped raise me.
- [youtuber youtube=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk5WgzZcYA’]
- (You will die laughing, start crying, and may never live the same life in the Spirit again);
- James – Bible Study Book: Mercy Triumphs
- Any Living Proof Live conference I can get to. There are often simulcasts in your local churches too!
- Bob Hamp. Cool and steady, fatherly and comforting. But most of all, I’ve never heard anyone who gets grace like He does. It was kind of an etherial concept to me until good ole’ Bob came in to my life. I had to take it at a slow pace, because truly… his teaching helped tear away what was “doctrine” (and I didn’t even know it) and helped replace that with what is grace and truth.
- Freedom Ministries Classes (If the whole point of you coming to my site is to introduce you to the Freedom in Christ that Bob led me to… then this whole thing is worth it! Check it out!)
- Invitation to Solitude and Silence: Experiencing God’s Transforming Presence
by Ruth Barton. The ultimate resource I have found on how to practically sit with our God: